GMAT Prep to suit your lifestyle and budget
The GMAT is undeniably a difficult test, but it is proven to be very learnable. Our GMAT prep materials are the best and most affordable materials available, all designed with you in mind. Choose from the options below to read more about our variety of GMAT prep options, and find one that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Nova’s GMAT Online Course is one of our most convenient, most individualized GMAT prep offerings; access it from anywhere with Internet, plus get individual access to our GMAT experts, who provide feedback on your work and answer your questions in live chat*. All this and more for only $19.95 — hundreds of dollars less than similar programs through Princeton Review or Kaplan.
- Ask Questions! Our GMAT expert instructors monitor StudyDesk to answer your questions in real time*
- Take notes, view solutions, view reports, etc.
- Access the course from any computer at any time.
- Go through our GMAT course at your own pace! Take more time on the sections that are difficult for you! StudyDesk even keeps track of those sections that are challenging for you so you don’t have to!
- Check your ranking based on all students taking the course.
- Guarantee: If, at the end of the course, you do not feel sufficiently prepared for the test, you may repeat the course for free — with full access to our instructors.
GMAT Computer Software
Nova’s GMAT Prep Course Software is the best in GMAT prep. First, it takes you step-by-step through GMAT math and verbal content reviews as well as the ‘mentality’ behind various GMAT questions. Then, take your time to do as many GMAT-style practice problems as you need! Our software contains hundreds of practice problems, all with detailed explanations to help you to the right answer. Finally, take the scored GMAT practice exam, and watch your score climb!
All for only $29.95 — what a steal!
- Work your way through a comprehensive review of GMAT math and verbal
- Practice with hundreds of GMAT-style problems
- Find out immediately whether you answered a problem correctly and view a detailed solution
- Take a GMAT test timed and scored by the program
- And more!
GMAT Prep Course Books
GMAT Prep Course
Nova’s GMAT Prep Course is the best GMAT prep book available, providing the equivalent of a 50-hour, 6-week course. This comprehensive test-prep book provides twenty-two chapters of review material and hundreds of GMAT-style practice problems and examples. Plus, we’ll take you inside the heads of test question writers to help you understand and outsmart the GMAT question mentality.
GMAT Math Prep Course
Nova’s GMAT Math Prep Course offers an in-depth review of even the most difficult GMAT math concepts, aimed toward dedicated test-takers looking to score in the 700+ range.
GMAT Data Sufficiency Prep Course
The first and only book of its kind, Nova’s GMAT Data Sufficiency Prep Course teaches you the mathematical and logical concepts you will need to solve even the most difficult data sufficiency questions. Plus, we’ll teach you how to think like a test writer to be able to spot the correct answers with confidence!
The Ascent GMAT test prep app is the best GMAT prep course app available, providing the equivalent of a 50-hour, 6-week course. This comprehensive test-prep app provides twenty-two chapters of review material and hundreds of GMAT-style practice problems and examples. Plus, we’ll take you inside the heads of test question writers to help you understand and outsmart the GMAT question mentality.
Forty-Five chapters provide comprehensive review of the GMAT
500+ pages of review material covering math, reading and writing
hundreds of examples and exercises
Feedback: Real-time feedback and performance analysis – instantly know your competency!
Monitoring: Track your progress at the chapter and category level
Flashcards: Create your own flashcards – test yourself and your friends!
Percentile Scores: Real time percentile scores allow comparing your score with other app users
Collaboration: Share with friends using Social Media Features