Click the links immediately below to view the strategy sections.
Are you ready for the GMAT?
With our comprehensive book, you can be sure!
Although the GMAT is difficult, it is very learnable. GMAT Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of the GMAT and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GMAT but in business school as well.
Nova’s GMAT Prep Course is the best GMAT prep book available, providing the equivalent of a 50-hour, 6-week course. This comprehensive test prep book provides twenty-two chapters of review material and hundreds of GMAT-style practice problems and examples. Plus, we’ll take you inside the heads of the test question writers to help you understand and outsmart the GMAT question mentality.
Dedicated preparation with Nova’s GMAT Prep Course has been shown to significantly increase GMAT scores. If you want to get your best score on the GMAT, you can’t afford not to try it!
- Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
- Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
- Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a GMAT passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
- Test Mentality: 15% of this book is dedicated to training you to think like a test writer to help you spot red herrings AND correct answers.
- Hundreds of GMAT-style questions with detailed solutions!
- Study plan suggestions based on the amount of time you have before the exam
“Far and away the best book…After doing all drills in Nova, the commonly considered difficult practice questions in Kaplan were almost a joke. I would recommend to anyone this book.”
“I got a 690 on the GMAT using only this book, and studying sporadically for a few weeks leading up to the test.”
“I am very happy to say that at the GMAT exam, for which I studied with this book, I received 710 points.”
“I am a Professor of English, and… I make it my business to find books and use them to help students get into graduate school. I have found the Nova book complete in every aspect… Without unnecessary rhetoric, the text is exact, with comprehensive yet concise answers, in the math and verbal sections. This is definitely a three year crash course in a several month program.”
Purchase GMAT Prep Course (Domestic) (printed book) (Free shipping within the United States.) (We do not ship outside of the United States.)