GMAT Online Course
This interactive, comprehensive self-study course presents the equivalent of over 600 pages of printed material, including hundreds of GMAT examples and problems.
Nova’s GMAT Online Course is one of our most convenient, most individualized GMAT prep offerings; access it from anywhere with the Internet, plus get individual access to our GMAT experts, who provide feedback on your work and answer your questions in live chat*.
Our powerful learning engine StudyDesk increases your learning efficiency by monitoring your progress throughout the course and directing you to specific areas where you need further study.
All for only $50! Similar online programs through Princeton Review or Kaplan cost upwards of $699! With more than $650 in savings and quality that can’t be matched, Nova Press is unquestionably the smartest option in GMAT prep.
- Ask Questions! Our GMAT expert instructors monitor StudyDesk to answer your questions in real time*
- Highly Interactive: You can take notes, view solutions, view reports, etc.
- Convenient: Access the course from any computer at any time.
- Individualized: Go through our GMAT course at your own pace! Take more time on the sections that are difficult for you! StudyDesk even keeps track of those sections that are challenging for you so you don’t have to!
- Statistics: Your performance on the exercises is saved and you may review your performance and check solutions at any time. You can also check your ranking based on all students taking the course. How cool is that!
- Guarantee: If, at the end of the course, you do not feel sufficiently prepared for the test, you may repeat the course for free — with full access to our instructors.
*live chat available during business hours only. Inquiries after hours will be responded to within 24 hours
For more information, call 1-310-275-3513