GRE Online Course
This interactive, comprehensive self-study course combines individually paced learning with the one-on-one attention of our highly trained GRE experts, who are available to answer most of your questions in real-time. The online course material presents the equivalent of over 600 pages of printed material, including hundreds of GRE problems with detailed explanations. Plus, the powerful learning engine StudyDesk increases your learning efficiency by monitoring your progress and directing you to areas where you need further study. All for only $19.95! Click here to view the course.
Similar online programs cost upwards of $699! With more than $680 in savings and quality that can’t be matched, Nova Press is unquestionably the smartest option in GRE prep.
- Ask Questions! Our instructors monitor StudyDesk to answer your questions in real-time during business hours or within 24 hours outside of business hours.
- Highly Interactive: You can take notes, view detailed explanations of solutions, and more!
- Videos: More than 1100 videos guide you through the concepts and examples.
- Personalized Monitoring: Our highly advanced system monitors your progress and directs your attention to your weakest areas
- Versatile: Access the course from any computer at any time.
- Statistics: Your performance on the exercises is saved, and you may review your performance and check solutions at any time.
- Guarantee: If, at the end of the course, you do not feel sufficiently prepared for the test, you may repeat the course for free — with full access to our experts.
Love this class. I went from not being able to answer any questions to understanding and solving most of the problems. It is still a work in progress, but I am feeling much more prepared for the test now! Great job! – Ana Maria Moreno
This course is very helpful. The instructor reads a few basic principles of mathematics, and then solves a block of questions which require that particular understanding. You can pause each video before the instructor begins and try to solve it on your own and then compare your method and answer to the narrated approach and correct solution. – Vincent Stowell
For more information, call 1-310-275-3513