Click the links immediately below to view the other LSAT practice tests.
Questions 1 and 2
Seven disks–G, H, L, O, P, S, U–are being inserted in a CD player. The order in which the disks are played is subject to the following restrictions:
L must be played before both O and U. Exactly two disks must be played between G and P one of which must be L. H cannot be played first.
1. If G is played third, which one of the following must be played second?
2. If L and O are played consecutively, which one of the following cannot be true?
(A) S is played second
(B) G is played second
(C) L is played third
(D) O is played forth
(E) H is played sixth
Questions 3 and 4
Three committees are formed from eight people–F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M. Two of the committees have three members, and one of the committees has only two members.
G serves with M.
L serves with only one other person.
F does not serve with M.
3. If K, J, and I serve on different committees, which one of the following must be true?
(A) K serves with G.
(B) I serves on a committee of two.
(C) J serves on a committee of two.
(D) H serves with F.
(E) J serves with F.
4. Which one of the following conditions is inconsistent with the given conditions? (A) K serves on a committee of three.
(B) M serves with H.
(C) M, H, and I serve together.
(D) F does not serve with G.
(E) H serves with L.
Questions 5 and 6
In a secret code that uses only the letters A, B, C, and D, a word is formed by applying the following rules:
Rule 1: A B C D is the base word.
Rule 2: If C immediately follows B, then C can be moved to the front of the word.
Rule 3: One letter of the same type can be added immediately after an A, a B, or a C.
5. Which of the following letters can start a word?
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) I and II only
(E) I and III only
6. The word C A A B C C D can be formed from the base word by applying the rules in which one of the following orders?
Click here for Answers and Solutions.
If you like this material, you’ll love the course!
This interactive, comprehensive self-study course presents the equivalent of over 600 pages of printed material, including hundreds of LSAT examples and problems, and feedback from LSAT experts to your questions. In addition, the powerful learning engine StudyDesk increases your learning efficiency by monitoring your progress and directing you to areas where you need further study. All for only $19.95! Click here to view the course.
- Ask Questions! Our instructors monitor StudyDesk to answer your questions. StudyDesk also records the step where you make a mistake or ask a question. This is just one of many powerful educational tools in StudyDesk.
- Highly Interactive: You can take notes, view solutions, and view reports, etc.
- Versatile: You can access the course from any computer at any time.
- Statistics: Your performance on the exercises and tests is saved and you may review your performance and check solutions at any time. You can also check your ranking based on all students taking the course. How cool is that!
- Guarantee: If, at the end of the course, you do not feel sufficiently prepared for the test, you may repeat the course for free — with full access to our instructors.